Monday, March 5, 2007

FFF photo challenge

Well Donna's challenge this past week was to find 10 things you don't like that start with a certain letter and find a picture for each. I thought already that this one would be a bit more tough, especially after she assigned my the letter "O" Thanks Donna, :P, that's a tough one!! And just to let you know, these are in no special order. Of course you can't copy past on posts and I didn't feel like retyping them all so they are all messed up! Oh well, you get the point...

Opera - Not my Style!! I'm more into the whole R&B and Rap type thing!

Octopus - Ok, I don't have a problem with these but I'm running out of ideas. I guess they do look kinda gross.
Organic chemistry - Well, I was running out of ideas and went to my dad for help. The smartie that he is, he came up with organic chemistry. I had no clue what it was and when I looked it up it looked pretty boring and all so I guess I'll just put it down.
Orders - Like anyone, I don't like to be bossed around ;)

Odor - Who likes things or people who smell?

Oldies - I hate oldies music!! It drives me nuts! I know there are a lot of you out there that love it but it's just not for me!

Orchestra - We had to visit the orchestra with our school onetime and it was really boring!

Oral work/surgery - I hate going to the dentist and having to get work done on my teeth! :(



Over marked prices - Doesn't this annoy all of us!

Online troubles - Frustrating, Annoying, Horrible, and the last thing I need!


9 comments:

aimeeg said...

Hmmm, "o" was a toughie! Good job, though. Organic chem and opera would be on my list, too.

Mr.Brian said...

Not to bad a job there Emmie. However as you said us old folks do like the oldies music.I love listening to the 70's and 80's the good old days.LOLOLOLOLOL

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am with ya - no oral surgery ... i don't like people touching my teeth with loud drilling noises ...

Ella Meng said...

It sounds funny.
I als don't like many that on the list above.

Steffie B. said...

Good job....again.....O was a tough one!

Polar Bear said...

I would have to agree with most of your list. I must admit I do like to listen to the oldies, though.

O is tough ~ Great job!

Octopus ~ ICK!!!

kitchu said...

Good job with a tough letter! I had to laugh at your "oldies" comment, because I remember feeling the EXACT same way at your age... so guess what you have to look forward to? Liking oldies someday (of course, your oldies are different than my 80's oldies)! Of course, I'm also big into today's stuff too... mostly of the more alternative variety!

Nikki said...

Funny list. No opera, orchestra, or oldies!?
Just R&B for ya, hey Em?

Oral surgery!!!! Yuck!!!!!
I am sooo with ya there.

Beckyb said...

WAY TO go!!!!! "O" is a hard one but you conquered!!!