Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I need to chill

So today was absolutely CRAZY! I went to school this morning and was called down right away with the rest of our play cast for a dress rehearsal. The middle school is doing a play called Christmas Scene Investigators that I wanted to get involved in this year. We have been practing for about a month now and today was our first real performance. We performed for the 4th and 5th graders today and Thursday we have our night performance for the community and parents and Friday we do it for our school (6th, 7th, and 8th grades), I have to say our first time through was a bit skaky. I didn't mess up of course ;) but there were others. But hopefully we are now ready for our shows later this week. So then I had to go back to 4th hour at school with all of my stage makeup still left on my face as I wasn't given time to wash it off. So I got to deal with all the guys and everyone making fun of me and giving me weird looks the rest of the day. And of course my part requires the most makeup out of anybody else in the cast so I was the easiest to make fun of. ;( But anyways, right when I got back I had a student council meeting. Our school is taking part in a fundraiser for Children's Miracle Network which is an organization which raises money for Hellen DeVos Children's Hospital and I am the chair of the committe so I am in charge of all that. Colleting, counting and sorting money, hanging posters, spreading the word, leading doughnut and cookie sales, keeping track of the competetions..ugh. it's just so much. I am going crazy I think! And of course all the extra added stress around the holidays..christmas cards, gifts, get-togethers...oh my word. Plus our band and choir concerts are comming up along with musical and basketball tryouts. And for all of you who don't think teenagers know what stress really is..lol..trust me I do. ;) I will post more pictures of my play this weekend from our Friday's performance for you all. This is just one of me and my friend shannon dressed up as an elf backstage before dress rehearsal....with all our crazy makeup just done.
This is just a quick video I wanted to show you all which Ingrid and I made of Sophia...hope you get a good laugh for the day ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP3sweuthIQ

11 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

You HAVE to send that in to funniest home videos.That is so funny.
Good luck in the play I am sure you will do great.Guess I can see why you are to busy to be blogging all the time.

Steffie B. said...

OMW.....I can't believe you posted that video! ;)

~Amy~ said...

that is so funny Em!!! haha I hope you are doing well and not getting too stressed!! Hopefully I will see you soon!

XO-Amy

Holly said...

Wow you sound very busy! OMG that video of Sophia was HILARIOUS!!

Pam said...

I loved the video. She is the cutest thing.

~Amy~ said...

EMMIE!!! TYLER AND I HAVE SOME BIG NEWS.....WE GOT ENGAGED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL CALL YOU LATER TODAY HOPEFULLY!!

XOXO-AMY

redmaryjanes said...

I can't believe you put a booger video out there...too funny! I hope that the play is going well. Good for you, I was always too scared to be in one.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Nikki said...

Can't wait to hear all about the play, Em!
I miss you girlie!

And, that video was DISGUSTING! I loved it!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh my... that was funny - hehe... as for you being stressed... don't worry... I remember the day when I was in my teenage years and being stressed... I feel your pain... take care and enjoy life!

Norma said...

Okay, so I haven't watched the video yet - I believe I will do that next - but just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!