Monday, June 11, 2007

I was Tagged!

This is long overdo as I was tagged awhile ago by Mr. Brian and am just getting to it. Oh well, here it goes...



4 facts about me:


1. I am a very, strong Christian girl
2. Kenzie and Lauren have been my best friends since Preschool
3. I am a chocoholic
4. I am terrified of snakes and needles




4 habits I have.

1. I am a total perfectionist
2. I shop way too much
3. I bite my nails.
4. I tend to not pick up after myelf and leave my stuff everywhere in the house



4 things I discovered in the last 4 years.


1. I can do anything I set my mind to
2. God has a plan for everything
3. Guys are stupid, you can't trust them (at this young age)
4. It's better to have a lot of friends and hang out with lots of different people




4 things I want to try or do in the next 4 years.

1. Become closer to God and continue with my devotions
2. Continue to be one of the ones with the highest GPA in my grade
3. Be a great big sister and role model to Sophia, Daniel, and the next baby
4. Continue to stay active and exercise more







12 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Excellent......wub you! ;)

Gracie said...

I hate snakes too! I am also trying to eat healthier! We have a lot in common!

LaLa said...

What a grounded girl you are...oh, and yeah on the snakes (I call them the devil's hand puppet..not original..heard it on a radio show )

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I'm bad with needles too!

My only hope is that Zoe grows up to be a wonderful girl like you...you must make your mom so proud!

Mr.Brian said...

Shop to much?I can not believe you addmitted to that.I am with you on the snake thing too,however mice are worse.
Now the needle thing...careful what you say as I am becoming an expert needle puter inner.
Gotta say I LOVE chocolate too!!!
What does mom say about you not picking up after yourself????

Holly said...

Oh I am a big shopper myself!

Beckyb said...

You are wise beyond your years!!! And hey, if you find any snakes - you just call Anaconda Mama!!!

Tracy said...

Great goals! Of course, you already are an awesome big sister!

Deb said...

I am a very, strong Christian girl.
I love that about you! And the fact that your not fraid to proudly say so. You are an amazing girl Emmie. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

Kenzie said...

hey girlie! im so bored. thought id check out the blog. I just wanted to let u know that im really excited for tomorrow. I cant wait! Im excited to get over the stupid boys in our grade together. We can take our paddleboat ride around the bay and have the same conversation. lol. but ya my parents have their bffs over... what a drag! lol. but still hanging out. dude its late... i should think about going to bed soon lol. well g2g comment me!! luv kenzie

Kenzie said...

whoa dude... that was fast! lol i took ur tag thing... even tho u didnt tag me.. lol... but i kept some of ur answers... they are all good.. especially the one about me lol luv ya
luv kenzie (the amazingest... especially more amazing then cody)

Kenzie said...

o Emmie! I love you! u just crack me up! I'm so glad were friends again! What would I do without u and Lauren?? I want to my my blog cuter so im gonna need some help! Luv ya! Luv Kenzie (who is ah mazinger then Emmie and Cody put together)