Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What kind of chocolate are you?

So we only have 1.5 more days of school! OMG this does not seem real! Today we got our yearbooks and cleaned out our lockers. Tomorrow we are going on our field trip to Craig's Cruisers and Friday is our awards ceremony and last day. I am so excited. I have been so stressed these last couple of days with 3 exams and a last minute project in Language Arts. We had to create a whole new world with unique characters, setting, etc. Anyway, I hope to post pictures next week of all our upcoming events and can't wait to get back to the blogs!

OOO...and...we had a science exam today and guess what I got?! 98 percent! Woo-hoo! THe best grade in the class! And I aced my algebra ezam (not sure what the percent was I came in late) Anyway, enjoy the rest of your week everyone, and Wacky Wednesday.


You are White Chocolate
You are White ChocolateYou are sweet, caring, and truly very innocent.Whether your naive ways are a bit of act or not, people like to take care of you.You are a quiet flirt, and your power is often underestimated!

20 comments:

Holly said...

I am white chocolate too!

Mr.Brian said...

I am white chocolate too!!!Guess the cool ones are white chocolate.
Enjoy your final days of school. Way to go on the test you are one smart girl.Keep up the good work.
FORGET about BOYS for at least 10 years!!!!!
Your mom and dad will like that advice.

Steffie B. said...

I'd be the same as you....no surprise there huh?!?!? lol

Anonymous said...

i got a 70% on the science exam, lol, you got the highest grade in the 7th grade on the science exam the highest in out house was like a 93% or something like that. nice work emily ;) lol

(from the amazingest)
Coyd CLouse

redmaryjanes said...

It's crazy! I am white chocolate too. I don't know why I take the quizzes, I should just say 'same as you' every time!

Linette said...

Okay, this is too funny because I'm white chocolate too! :)
I will admit I'm a huge fan of milk chocolate too though!

Emmie said...

Just to let you all know, I did take this quiz multiple times to see if there WAS more than just white chocolate as a result and there is indeed! just had to make sure and let you all know..lol!

Deb said...

Yeah! School is almost done! Congrats on the 98% you go girl!

Anonymous said...

well i got the same as you lol... it says we are quiet flirts haha lol thats true i guess lol

well you beat me on the exam lol i got a 93%.. but i didnt study lol cassie got the same as you though lol

well craigs crusiers was fun lol but i could have beat you in the go carts with a faster car lol and the last time you got a head start or else i would have lol

well cya tomorrow.. last day of school... lol
luv shelby

Nikki said...

Well, it is now Thursday night, so you must be OUT of school now...woo hoo for you!!!!!!


P.S. I am also white chocolate. duh.

Emmie said...

Nikki,
nope! Tomorrow is a half day and it's our last! I'm so ecited but kinda sad though! I will miss everyone!

Tamara said...

Way to go on you exam!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

You are Milk Chocolate

A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.
You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.
Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago


I love dark chocolate to eat though!

Mommy Spice said...

Now this is my kinda test...chocolate!! There could be no wrong answer because I love chocolate. I am MILK CHOCOLATE!! Yum! Of course I love white and dark chocolate as well.

Beckyb said...

Hey - enjoy that last day - you did it!!!! ENJOY SUMMER - although I know you will without me ever telling you to!!!

Mr.Brian said...

Unless you are reading this before school happy school out time!!!!!
If you have to go for your half day then Happy almost out1
Have a wonderful summer and keep the blogs coming,we enjoy them.

CNA said...

Hey Emmie! You commented on my blog yesterday. I've actually been following your journey for a little while!

~Caitie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the terrific scores!!!

ENJOY YOUR SUMMER!!!

Gracie said...

OMG! School is out, yes take it in!

Lauren said...

I'm white chocolate too!