Sunday, July 15, 2007

Smart Card Sunday

I decided to do 2 Smart Card Sundays since I've been gone for the last couple. Hope you enjoy them! =) Have a great Sunday!
From
the dawn of time,
God has known you
and loved you. He's not
waiting today for you
to get it together.
He's waiting for you
to come to him with
open, empty hands.
~ Dr. Bruce Wilkinson
The words
you use to describe
others make sharp
YOU-turns.
Your judgments,
criticisms, and
compliments
boomering back
to you. What you say
about others,
you're also saying
about yourself.
-Travis Smiley

10 comments:

Deb said...

Great smart cards the last one is sooooo true .

Lauren said...

What powerful words!

Danielle Moss said...

Great post.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You should have seen that girl acting so important and grown up. It made me really sad for her.

What exactly is Smart Card Sunday? Is it strange that I don't know what a Smart Card is? Hope not! :)

Danielle

Gracie said...

Very good post, loved those words and have a great Sunday (even though it is monday) yourself!

Ashley said...

I've given you an award ... check it out when you can!! :)

Nikki said...

As always, lovin' the words of wisdom.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

as always you inspire me ... good words .. i hit 48 comments on my Maggie post ... thanks for the help, you are a doll !!!!

Mr.Brian said...

You never stop amazing me.You are such a very special young lady.Any parent would be proud to have you as their child.Never change and keep up the wonderful good attitude.God Bless you Emmie!!!!!

Steffie B. said...

Good advice for us all to remember.

Ashley said...

I've tagged you for a meme!