Friday, August 10, 2007

Just Letting ya know..

I finally start to get back with the blogs and guess what? The computer people come to check out our computers in the house and fix some things and they end up taking mine away because so much needs to be worked on. So hopefully I'll get back into the blogging in a bit. I know it seems I've said that way to much this summer but it's been crazy busy. Anyway, we're celebrating Sophia's birthday today and having a blast. So for now just keep up with my mom's blog for all the latest family info and pics. I'm on her computer right now but she's already informed me this will be the only time...lol...she needs it for blogging I guess. Anway, love and miss you all! Hugs.. <3

12 comments:

4D said...

I read on your moms blog that you hurt your knee.

Hope you feel better soon!

Keep smilin!

Mr.Brian said...

I was wondering where you were.I thought maybe you were gone again.LOLOLOL
Tell mom Mr.Brian says to lighten up and let you use her computer.
Like she would listen to me!!!!
Have a great weekend.

Holly said...

Enjoy your weekend. Hope you feel better soon!

~Holly~

Anonymous said...

I hope your knee is better. Just relax and rest up. I'll see you tomorrow.
Have missed you a whole lot.
love, oma

Joan said...

I am glad you are back to the blogging world!

Nikki said...

Yeah, I'm sooo sorry to hear about your knee, sweetie! I had no idea until I read your mom's blog...I can't wait to see your beautiful face tomorrow!
XOXO

cougchick said...

Have fun with your Sis on her B-day. Hope to see you in blogville once your computer is fixed.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

glad you are home safe ... what is with the crutches ???? email me the update ... love ya...

Mommy Spice said...

I hope your computer gets fixed soon. I'll miss ya!!

Gracie said...

Lookign forward to seeing more pics, hope it gets fixed soon!

Steffie B. said...

BTW people....her computer is back.....start complaining to her!

Ashley said...

Hope your knee feels better soon. You've been missed! :)