Tuesday, August 21, 2007

quick update!

So I was told all of my blogger buddies were getting a bit impatient and waiting for another post so I thought I better get to it. Right now I just have time for a couple posts here and there but not time to make it to all the blogs to comment. When summer dies down hopefully I'll get more into it again.
So as you all have probably seen we had a great trip up north. On the way up there I got a call from Ingrid saying I got my school class schedule so that gave Kenzie and I something to do on the way up there- calling everyone to see if we have any classes with them. It turns out I have classes with a lot of my friends this year so I'm pretty
excited!


We didn't have good weather the first day as we were all buddled up with sweatshirts and blankets but the second day wasn't bad. I laid out every chance I could trying to get a good end of the summer tan before school starts. We had fun during the nights as well playing at the arcade and chillin in the waterpark. Overall the trip was fun..and a great way to end the last part of the summer.

Yesterday mom and I took the little ones to Wal-Mart to get some school supplies and decorations for the locker. And today we went to the mall and went back to school shopping for jeans. It was a great day...we had a blast! Thanks mom...<3>



Hope you all enjoy them like I am....love to you all!!

Summer's Almost Over!!!!=(

14 comments:

Beckyb said...

You crack me up girl!!! Enjoy those last days of summer!!

redmaryjanes said...

Alright, what's the deal? Your Mom told me you might be leaving us behind for myspace?? I don't think so, you'd better drop in every once in a while to let us know how you are doing.
We love you over here in blogger land!

Nikki said...

Glad you enjoyed your last trip of the summer...school sounds like it will be fun this year!
Love the picture!

Ashley said...

Sounds like fun! When does your school start back? Surely you're not thinking about forsaking the bloggin world for myspace?!?!

Steffie B. said...

You are such a freak! ;)

Holly said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip. I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by.

Lauren said...

At least summer isnt over for you! Tomorrow I will have been in school 4 days!!! Ready for summer again! haha

Mr.Brian said...

Hey nice picture.
It is about time you remember us old folks.
Yes I hear My Space has taken over.What Ever!!!!!!Like talking to other teens is more fun the blogging with us.
Enjoy but be careful there are many strange people out there.......just look at me!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i want a post about your locker and a picture of how you decorate it .. miss ya bunches ...

LaLa said...

Glad you had fun shopping!!!! Love the pic..silly girl.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

back to school soon....yep that sucks!

Anonymous said...

Emmerson: I miss your (and your mom's) posts!

Elise said...

Enjoy the last days....we are taking full advantage of our last week of summer this week!!!

Joan said...

I start school tomorrow... I am not looking forward to it! Summer went by way too fast!