Monday, August 27, 2007

nO tItLe

Do
the right thing. . .
especially when
no on is watching.
- Cherie Carter
So continueing to keep busy..shopping, hanging out with friends. I can't believe this is the last week of summer. Like I said I'll be more into the blog again when school starts. I'm excited for school but not about the waking up early and working part. But seeing everyone again will be fun. I've already been told a picture of the locker will need to be posted...don't worry Gwen I will do. Well, hope all is going well with everyone...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I'm excited for school to start, but not the waking up early and working part!
Love, Oma

Lauren said...

Can't wait to see the locker! Mine has over 50 pics in it! haha

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Enjoy your last week!

shelley said...

We started school on Mon. It was Hannah's first day of middle school. She came home very excited and ready to be a "pre-teen". Hannah puts pictures on her locker as well....is that something new?????

Gwen Oatsvall said...

can't wait to see the post of the locker .. i saw some cool stuff at Target for lockers and thought of you... can't wait to hear how school is going ... miss ya !!!

Joan said...

I started school today! It was my first day of middle school. (Just 7th and 8th) I got lost!

Nikki said...

Enjoy your last week of summer...back to school will be fun and I look forward to hearing all about it!
Love ya!

cougchick said...

love that quote!

Enjoy your last days of summer...

Kim said...

Hi Emmie!
You have an award waiting for you on my site :)

Holly said...

Enjoy your last couple days of summer! We started school last Monday.

Meghna said...

Hi Emily,
Good to know your school is starting soon. Of course! Getting up early is the worst part of the school Have fun and enjoy the last few days!

Do post a comment on my blog if you have time!

http://meghnaspages.blogspot.com/

Bye and take care! :D