Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I'm Back

Yea sorry you guys. As you might have noticed I took a little break from Blogger Land. I had a very busy weekend and startes the week of crazy. I had friends come over and spend the night after school on Friday and spend the night. We got the paddle boat out and cleaned it and then gave it for a ride. Sturday morning we all headed to our soccer games. My team finally won
3-1. Right after the game we rushed home to get ready to leave and head up to MSU for my brothers graduation and the celebration of Cinco De Mayo. We went to an authentic Mexican restruant and then went to one of the gyms at the school to watch him graduate. We sat there for 2.5 hours to only listen to speeches and listen to all the names being called of all the grauating students. We didn't get home to nearly 11:30 at night as well. Sunday we had a baby shower for some relatves on my mom's side of the family. We left at 1:00 and didn't get home until about 4. When I gt back my dad decided he was going to teach me how to mow the lawn. Let's just say my dad and I made a bet a while back over a mini golf game that said that if he won I was going to have to learn to mow the lawn and if I won he was going to have to take me shopping. I did indeed loose and had to pay my duties this past weekend. Sure enough, it turned out I loved it...lol...and have mowed it two times since then. I love riding the tractor and speeding around everywhere.
Well, there was just a quick rundown of my weekend. I hope to stay more connented with the blog this week, which is going by totally fast. I can't believe it's already Wednesday.
Since I didn't have time to post a smart saying on Sunday I decided to post it now. And of course I didn;t forget to quiz for Wacky Wednesday as well. Hope everyone continues to have a great week. :)
**I'll post pics in a couple of days
Smart Card Sunday (Late. Sorry Mr. Brian)


Here's a task:
Be the bearer of only good news today. In living out this task, note whether you find it difficlut to maintain. And if so, discoverwhy within yourself.
~Caroline Myss and Peter Occhiogrosso


I am really ready for summer now and can hardly stand being locked up in school with this beautiful weather so I thought this quiz would be good for today.








You Should Spend Your Summer at the Beach

You're a free spirit who is always thinking of new ways to have fun.And you don't just love summer... you live for it.So, you really should blow off your responsibilities and head to the beach!


13 comments:

Deb said...

So mowing the lawn was not so bad huh! I can only stand it for about 30 min. then I wanna give up!
Sounds like you had a great weekend.

Mr.Brian said...

I belong at the beach with you.
As for your smart card uggh that would be VERY hard to do but I will see if I can just for you.
Maybe I just will not talk all day.LOLOLOL!!!!
I will try my best.

Nikki said...

Sounds like you're busy, busy!

I think I would enjoy mowing the lawn too if it was a tractor. good for you!

Love the Sunday's task: I will do my best to do just that.

Quiz: I should spend my summer at the beach too -- duh!

Beckyb said...

You Should Spend Your Summer in the Mountains

You're quiet, introspective, and a great thinker.
You need a summer vacation that gets you away from the crowds and the heat.
So retreat to the mountains, where you can clear your head.


NO QUESTION THERE - I knew it had to be somewhere COLD!!! Hope your week slows down here soon - so you can enjoy this warm weather!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am tired just reading all that you did .... sounds fun and busy ... well just know that you are missed when you are gone in bloggerland, but we always trust that you will return .. you help keep us all young ...

Ashley said...

Looks like we're both headed to the beach:

You're a free spirit who is always thinking of new ways to have fun.
And you don't just love summer... you live for it.
So, you really should blow off your responsibilities and head to the beach!

I'm all for the last sentence! :)

aimeeg said...

Wow, you certainly have been busy! Glad you enjoyed the lawn mowing:)

Steffie B. said...

Yes, I belong at the beach too! No surprise there! lol

Holly said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Congrats on your soccer game.

Pam said...

I understand the excitement that you felt sitting through your brothers graduation. I hated sitting through my own.

I should spend my summer at the beach. Although China would be just fine with me.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You HAVE been busy!!!

dawn said...

welcome back, we missed you.
Be careful on the mower machine. I love mowing grass tto.

Mommy Spice said...

Looks like I should spend my summer in Europe, but I'm happy to go to the beach any day!!

I understand the busy business.