Sunday, May 20, 2007

Super Sweet Smart Card Sunday

So today has been a pretty sweet Sunday. I slept until about 12:30. Then my brother DJ, his girlfriend Emily, and James came over after church to work and hang out. The guys worked on putting the shore stations in for the rest of the boats and did other chores around the house while Emily and I made cookies. At about 2:0 we decided we needed to go shopping because the weather out here by the lake wasn't to nice and shopping always cheers you up! So we stayed at the mall until it closed and went into about every sweet store we saw. We had soo much fun! When we arrived home the guys were grilling cheeseburgers and brats on the grill along with corn on the cob! It sure was yummy! Unfortunately, I have to jump back into reality and get ready to wake up early for school again tomorrow. Only like 13 more days though! Woo-hoo! I can't wait...I sure do have a busy summer planned though!

Well, I plan to get caught back up on the blogs this week along with the great mess in my room and bathroom. Gosh, it seems it was just yesterday when I finally got it cleaned but somehow it is out of control again. Ugh!
I decided to do two saying because they are both short but I believe they are both meaningful ones as well.
Do the right thing...
especially when
no one is watching
~ Cherie Carter
Discover the blessings
you already have.
~ Cherie Carter

10 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Thanks Emmie, and yes the cleaned up room gets messy real soon it seems.
I think your mom goes and messes it up when you are gone,what do you think.

Nikki said...

Glad to hear your weekend continued being wonderful and fun!
Makes the school week easier to get through, right?

Do the right thing even when no one is watching has always been a good one for me! Also, doing my work unto the Lord.

Have a great week sweetheart!

Beckyb said...

I saw that shopping trip and the LOOT you came home with - what fun!!! Who wouldn't love a shopping trip like that?!?!? Now you should model all of the new outfits for us!!!

Steffie B. said...

CLEAN UP THAT ROOM! lol

PandaMom said...

I saw the trip on your mom's blog and saw that while she was trippin' over the music, YOU were having the time of your life! Live it up, girly! ; )

Tracy said...

There's nothing like sleeping in late! Glad you had a great weekend. Btw, I love the new look on your blog.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

Em, i have decided if i had a chance to come back as someone else, i would want to be you .... sounds like a great time this weekend !!! we have got to plan a shopping spree together !!!

love the quotes!!! YOU ARE ONE SUPER COOL CHICK !!!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Sleeping in till 12.30....ahhh enjoy those teenage years!
7.30am is a sleep in for me!

Anonymous said...

you need to update its tuesday and the last time was sunday!

dawn said...

YOur comment on my blog about making sure I pick up Lily's Barbies so that the room doesn't end up looking like your bedroom made me squirt water out of my nose. You are so funny. Hope you can see your floor any day now!