Thursday, May 24, 2007

Meme

Ok well I haven't done one of these in like forever and I have nothing else to post about so I decided to just do a fun meme.


FOODOLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? Cesar

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell or McDonald's

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Belt line Bar and Olive Garden

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? Well I'm a kid so I don't usually pay at dinner.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? tacos (I've done it before) :)

What is your favorite type of gum? Winter fresh


TECHNOLOGY

What is your wallpaper on your computer? a picture of the palm trees when I went to Hawaii

How many televisions are in your house? 5 if you count the plasma TV in our big mama excursion van! ;)

How do you listen to music? I-toons on my computer or my I-pod
BIOLOGY
What’s your best feature? I'd have to say my thick blonde hair or my big lips :)

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? teeth, lol, that's all I can think of
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? I'm guessing keenest means best and in thta case I'd say sight

When was the last time you had a cavity? um...probably like a year ago IDK

What is the heaviest item you lifted last? MY BACKPACK! It sure does weigh a lot with all my big books being brought home to study for exams! :(

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope, thank goodness


BULL____OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? no, I don't think so

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Sophia

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Well, if you count mom's attempt at homemade lasagna than yeah! ;P

Have you ever saved someone’s life? My mother's...she would probably die if she didn't have a beautiful daughter like me right? lol...no not that I know of!

Has someone ever saved yours? YES...Jesus!


DAREOLOGY

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? At midnight ... maybe :)

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $150? Yes

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? No way!

Would you never blog again for $50,000? Yeah ... but I would have to use that $50, 000 to buy a lot of new things to keep me away from blogging and busy.

Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000? $250,000 is sure a lot of money but anybody could get that magazine...even your great grandma living across the country so NO WAY!

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? yea, I would try anyway!

Would you give up watching television for a year for 25,000? Once again, I'd try my best!



DUMBOLOGY

What is in your left pocket? A note that my friends Cody gave to me today and a lip gloss.

Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? I've never seen the whole thing but of what I did watch I think is pretty retarded.

Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Carpet

Do you sit or stand in the shower? Both, Whatever I feel like at that moment..lol

Could you live with roommates? If they were good friend of mine, yeah, I would love it!

How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Way, way, way too many to count!!

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Well.....jkjk...I'm only 12 1/2 GOSH!

What do you want to be when you grow up? a teacher

Last friend you talked to? Kenzie and Kimi

Last person you called? my friend Bryce

RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning? Well, if you mean in my house than when I
woke up I went to the bathroom, otherwise I went to school of course.
What can you not wait to do? get out of school!
What’s the last movie you saw? Gosh, I haven't seen a movie in like forever. I've been enjoying the weather outside. But I'm guessing Bring it on All or Nothing.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey thanks for deleteing my comments!i still have the first comment

Mr.Brian said...

I am thinking you may be in B I G trouble with your mom for the comment on her attempt at Lassagna.LOLOLOL
Can hardly wait to see what mom has to say about that!LOLOLOLOL

aimeeg said...

I'm with Mr. Brian--you may be in some trouble!! :)

We also love the Olive Garden, but they got rid of my absolute favorite dish a few months ago, so I pout every time we go there now.

dawn said...

Too funny! You better hide before your mum force feeds you more Lasagna!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

super cool facts about emmie ... i want a flip flop count .... hee hee .

Steffie B. said...

Oh....you are so busted....you just wait until I get my hands on you! lol

PandaMom said...

I'm right there with ya sister...I love my thick blonde hair, too! hee hee! ; )

Ashley said...

So fun!

Truly Blessed said...

Yeah, the lasagne crack could get you in some hot water with the Mom-meister.

I am curious about the number of flip-flops, though. Why don't you take a minute to count them, and then post your answer. Better yet, take a picture & post that!

Nikki said...

Hey Em! Loved your answers...
I am totally with you on the taco thing. Love all Mexican food!

I also thought it was so great that you put that Jesus saved your life...so true!!!!

And I won't even comment on the lasagna thing...

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

That was fun but don't let your mom read the blog post or she might not cook for you again!

Deb said...

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Well, if you count mom's attempt at homemade lasagna than yeah! ;P
Too cute! I am about to attempt a veggie lasagna for my daughter today! She is a vegitarian. Any tips....dos or dont's??? LOL

Deb said...

Vegetarian oppps!

Liz and Ava said...

Love the lasagna comment!