Thursday, March 1, 2007

Donna's Challenge

I decided I wanted to take part in the Donna's fun Challenge of 10 things I love. Not only do I have to think of 10 things I love that start with the letter "F" but find pictures for each. "F" wasn't that hard for me actually so we'll see how I did...






1. Family ~ My family is so important to me. They are all very supportative and always there to help me!2. Friends ~ My friends are awesome! They are all so much fun and great to talk to!


3. Fashion ~ I love clothes, shoes, purses, accesories and all that kind of stuff. You can never have too much of it that's for sure!


4. France ~ As many of you know I love to travel to different countries. Paris, France is one of my favorite places to go. France is a great place to tour and SHOP!

5. Fridays ~ Fridays are definitly my favorite day of the week! Fridays are usually the easiest day of the week for school and everyone is usually in a great mood since the weekend is just around the corner!

8. Fruit ~ Ummm! I love fruit, especially srawberries!

9. Flowers ~ Flowers are so pretty! I love ones that are bright colors like Tiger Lilies, Daisys, etc. 10. Film ~ I love movies! I love going to the movie theater or just snuggling at home on the couch. Either way, I have to have my popcorn!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey how r u doin i think that was cool how u did the ten loved things that start with f lol how did u pick f well just checkin in
luvs~cass

Emmie said...

Cassie ~ One of my blogger buddies Donna always comes up with the challenges and when I told her I would like to take part in the blog challenge she assigned me the letter f. So that's how I got that letter.

I'm still really sick and have been in bed all day. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I will hopefully be able to figure out whats wrong and get a perscription. I really hope I'm feeling better soon because I'm missing out and falling behind on a lot. Thanks for checking in! Hopefully I'll see you soon!

Deb said...

I like strawberries too. Great list.

Anonymous said...

Hey:
Get well soon. Luv u the mostest.
Oma

Steffie B. said...

Excellent my dear.......excellent!
XOXO,
Mom

Mommy Spice said...

I hope you're feeling better. I love your answers for the letter F. I did your candy quiz and I'm gummy bear too.

Mommy Spice said...

I hope you're feeling better. I love your answers for the letter F. I did your candy quiz and I'm gummy bear too.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

that was way to easy for you ... love the pictures!! i am to scared to get in on this challenge...

Nikki said...

That was an awesome list!
F was the perfect letter for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey emmie, today is friday and we got let out of school 10 minuets early and volleyball and wrestling was cancled! but i hope your feeling better, it's been pretty borin with out yaa!


Cody Clouse,

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey em sorry to see u have influenza hope u get better
i went to the game tonight we won but it was nothin special
luv the new purse lol
luvs/cass