Saturday, March 31, 2007

Quick Update...

Well...we have been keepin busy here in Maui. Chillin by the pool, playing on the beach, getting massages along the oceanside, shopping at a local mall about 1 mile away from the pool (called Whaler's Village, suntanning, etc. I am just starting to get a good tan (considering I don't usually get to dark) which I am pretty excited about. I have of course been staying in contact with my friends back home to saty updated on the latest gossip and info. happening too! (thanks cricket) :)

My dad left a couple hours ago to pick up my Oma from the airport as she flew in to stay here with us and help out with the little ones. As many of you saw on my mom's site I have been spending a lot of time with Sophia so it will be nice to just spend some time with Dad and be able to do some fun things. I'm so glad we still have another week here...I am so not ready to go home, that's for sure!

So I took lots of cute picture on my camera today but just realized I don't have the cord to hook my camera up to my mom's laptop so can't post them. I guess I'll just have to tell you about them then.

First of all, a couple days ago Sophia met this little boy named Austin, who is 5, by the pool. This family comes to Maui every year the same time we do so we have seen them before an they are very nice. So the two of them played for awhile until he had to go which is when they blew kisses to eachother and said bye, I love you, etc. So I was teasing her about liking him and having a boyfriend which she thought was silly as well. Then today he was back down by the pool so I took some cute pics of them playing. Sophia's already going for the older men-almost 3 year difference!! lol :) I thought it was pretty funny, and cute of course!

I had some other pics of us just down by the pool and just hangin out. I'll take some on my mom's camera tomorrow so I have some to post.

Well...Oma just got here so I'm going to see her and hop into bed. I'll try to keep you all updated and try to keep checking the blogs. Talk to you all later...

10 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Glad to hear you are having so much fun.You are an amazing gal to spend so much time helping with your sister, I know your parents love that too.
Enjoy this week spending time with your dad in the things you have planned. And watch out for FISH FOOD IN THE OCEAN!!!!!!lolololo

Polar Bear said...

Sounds like a great place! Enjoy your last week!!!

Beth Hurford said...

You are such a great big sis! I hope you enjoy the rest of your time on spring break and keep us updated on the fun stuff you do!

Anonymous said...

so sophia likes the boys too lol
i wonder where she could be learning this from any ideas lol jk
well im glad ur having a good time have fun we arn't getting much sun here so atleast u r getting some there lol
there really hasn't been much gossip here so i gues ttyl
luvs~cass

Anonymous said...

your welcome lol...

*cricket

redmaryjanes said...

Have a great time Emmie! What an amazing vacation.

Mommy Spice said...

Sounds like so much fun. I'm glad you'll get some Dad time...not to mention, a little Grandmother time.

Beckyb said...

Have fun - it sounds like that's not a problem though!!!!!

Deb said...

Looks(sounds) like you are having a ball can't wait to see your pics.

Nikki said...

Glad you are having such a great time, Em.
Also glad your Oma is there now, so you can have some adult adventures with your dad! You have earned some "me" time!

Also, can't wait to see some pics of Sophia's new "boyfriend"...