Wednesday, February 28, 2007

~ Wacky Wednesday ~

Well, today I am home sick with a temperature of 103. My mom woke me up at the normal time and I started my regular routine but could hardly keep my eyes open and just felt like crap. I felt so weak and could harly even carry my backpack downstairs. I really didn't want to miss school because we have a volleyball game today AND spring pictures but when my mom saw that I could hardly walk or talk she thought I ought to take my temp and definitly wasn't going to let me go to school with a fever of 103 degress. I've been in bed all day, my throat and head hurt so bad. I have been so tired lately but I have never been sick like this in a long time. Just another thing to make my life even more misserable right now!! :( But, don't worry, I would never forget to post for Wacky Wednesday!! **

What kind of candy are YOU? Take this quiz and find out..... don't forget to post your results!!


Gummy Bears

You may be smooshie and taste unnatural, but you're so darn cute.

What kind of candy are you??

20 comments:

Darcy said...

I turned out as a Reeces peanut butter cup.

This isn't me favorite candy but, it's ok!

Hope you get to feeling better!

~Darcy

Mr.Brian said...

First off i hope you are feeling better soon. Hopefully you were just run down and need some rest.
I turned out to be Reeses Peanut Butter Cup
One of you is not enough.
LOLOLOLOLThis is the only time any one would say that about me,more likely to say one of me is a great plenty.LOLOLOL

Nikki said...

Gee, what a shocker! I am a gummy bear, just like you!

Hope you are feeling better soon, sweetie!

Beckyb said...

SO sorry you are sick AND that you are missing volleyball and pics - UGH!! Sometimes life stinks, doesn't it?!?!? Hang in there girl - hopefully you are feeling better tomorrow!!

Beckyb said...

BTW - I was Butterfinger!!! Maybe a little "nutty"?!?!?!

Steffie B. said...

I'm a Reeces Peanut Butter Cup......
Very popular, one of you is not enough

How funny is that? My kids and husband would probably say "One of you is PLENTY!!!!!!"
lol

redmaryjanes said...

Hope you feel better soon girl!!

Anonymous said...

we lost we needed u lol i hope u feel better spring pictures sucked and i am a butterfinger lol
not realy me again i dont think lol but hope u feel better

luvs/cass

dawn said...

I
We match today cos I'm gummy bears too.

Hope you fel better soon fellow gummy.

Mic said...

Wow, I am impressed by your dedication!!!...Blogging with a raging fever....

I hope you are feeling better, soon, too!

4D said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Keep smilin!

kitchu said...

Feel better soon... being sick is the pits...

kitchu said...

oops.. forgot... I'm a snickers!

Anonymous said...

This is kinda funny i took the quiz again and this is what i got lol
Tootsie Roll Pop
It only takes three licks to get to your center!
kinda gross tho lol
well hope u feel better again atleast u have a day to catch up on ur sleep lol snoday
luvs/cass

LaLa said...

Hope you feel better!!!

Anonymous said...

Butterfinger

They call you sticky fingers for a reason!

hope you feel better


<3 shelby

Darcy said...

I MUST KNOW!
HOW DID YOU GET THAT SITECOUNTER THING????????? I WANT ONE! *WAAAAAAAAAA*
PLZ TELL ME HOW TO GET ONE!

~DaRcY

Deb said...

Twins again girlfriend! I guess we are pink haired gummybears!

Pam said...

I was Reeces peanut butter cup. one is not enough. Greg would probably disagree.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am a snickers !!! it is my fave!!! feel better soon .. i know how hard it is to miss pictures and a game.. hang in there ..