Sunday, February 11, 2007

Smart Card Sunday ~ Quick Update

HEY EVERYBODY!! Sorry I haven't posted on my blog or commented on everyone's in awhile. I have been so busy and my computer is getting fixed. I should get it back soon. I am on my mom's right now but she only let's me use it sometimes. But anyway, it has been a pretty fun weekend. We had a dance on Friday and I went to my friend Gabby's afterward. We went to a family party after the dance and hung out online and talked on the phone like all night. In the early afternoon Saturday we met my mom and her and I went to Target, the mall, and the Hallmark store to get some fun little Valentine's presents and just do some fun shopping. I just hung out the rest of the night- cleaning, talking on the phone, baking, etc. Today's is my brother's DJ's birthday so we got together at our house after church and had cake and just hung out. I have a busy week ahead of me as well with many tests, volleyball, and student council. (I am on the Valentines Committee and we are in charge of the flower sales, selling, ordering, delivering, and all that) So there was just a quick update on what has been happening in my life. I will hopefully have more time to update this week.

Oh, I almost forgot... It's smart card Sunday! Here's today's saying,


Big Truth

Not everyone is going to like me.
What matters is if I like myself.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

well im glad to see youve updated ive been waiting as u no to hear about the dance. well i think the saying goes for me to not very many people like me.lol

luv/cass

redmaryjanes said...

Wow, you are busy right now. That is great. I hope that everything goes well for Valentine's Day at school.
Also, Happy Birthday to your brother DJ.

Your quote is great and very true. Sometimes hard to keep in mind, but always true.

Have a great week.

Mr.Brian said...

I was wondering when you were going to update>
I love the smart card Sunday comment today. GREAT ADVICE!!!
THANK_YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I sent you a e-mail on msn I hope you get it this time!! Well I was just checking out your blog. Talk to you later.

Cody Clouse,

Verna said...

Nice to hear an update. Happy Valentine's Day. Hope you survive all the busy-ness of this holiday. Love the saying.

Anonymous said...

That's quite a busy schedule! I'm glad we had time today for a hug and some laughs.
love, Oma

Beckyb said...

I love it - that brought back memories - I used to do the flower sales too - we did colored carnations and you could choose the color you wanted to send to people - gosh, too bad I didn't know Joe then or I'd have sent lots of RED ones!!! LOL!!! Have a great week!!

dawn said...

Anyone that doesn't like you is a fool!

But that is true it is most important that we lik. ourselves first so that we don't care how others view us. You are just a wealth of great information and knowledge/

Pam said...

Oh to be young again. I actually kind of miss school. Not the whole rivalry thing though. Thanks for the Sunday comment.

Mei Mei Journal said...

hey emmie,
i love the pics of you and sophiaaa, you guys are adorable! It looks like you're having fun. hah, maybe someday lauren and i will meet you two...GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEXT ADOPTION!!
xO--lindsay&lauren

Dannye said...

Well I like you Emmie, and I like myself too!! Thanks for the smart card sunday advice, I loved it.

Glad you see you posted!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

We missed the updates from the our resident "Social Butterfly" .. You are the coolest person we all know. Life sounds good and busy. Thanks for including us. Have a happy V-day.

kitchu said...

Glad you checked in with us, I was wondering where you were! Sounds like you have a busy week ahead too... have fun with all the Valentines!
Great quote too!
Kris

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hello tibby

Anonymous said...

HAHA you know who that is...

Anonymous said...

you did a very nice job at volleyball today tib ha i think i should call you that

Anonymous said...

omy this is criket again by the way...
i always have trouble typing in those letters that you have to do to publish a comment goodness

Anonymous said...

ha i just noticed i left you four comments
hmm but now it is five

Anonymous said...

have fun at band tonight tib

Anonymous said...

Hi Cricket!!! I will so have fun! Hopfeully I won't fall on the ice!! lol c ya