Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm Alive

I know all of my blogger buddies and other friends think that I have totally left blogger world and are probably mad that I haven't commented on everyone's blogs but I have just been sooooooooooo busy and overwelmed. Over the weekend I went to a camp called Springhill with my church youth group which was so awesome. There was a total of one thousand kids at the camp. We did a lot of fun things including tye-dying, swimming, broomball, volleyball, and hanging in the gameroom. They also had a great speaker and sweet Christian band called Seventh Glory. If you don't know, Broomball is a big competition played between churchs and is kinda like ice hockey. Our church was doing so well, and made it to the finals where it got pretty dirty. Our team (called Extreme Power) ended up bringing home the second place banner. It was so much fun. I had a great, but exhausting weekend and made a lot of new friends. But staying up until almost 2 in the morning and having to wake up at 7 is pretty tough and I still haven't caught up on my rest. I'm just exhausted!

I have also had a ton of homework to do, exams to study for, a so-totally messy room and bathrom I still need to clean, volleyball games and practices (we won our game tonight by the way :p), and drama to deal with. It's horrible! My room is so messy that I was late for school becasue I couldn't find anything. And if you don't believe me, check this out...

*****Oh, Mr. Brian, I heard you were pretty disappointed about missing out on Smart card Sunday so I was goingt to post a late one but guess what, I couldn't find my smart card book! Suprise, suprise!!












13 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

I am thinking you just gave a new meaning to the word messy! Keep your door closed so you mom does not go into cardiac arrest.
Glad you had such a wonderful time. If you can find tyour bed go to sleep, the mess will still be there tomorrow.LOLOLOLOL

Nikki said...

Oh my! Maybe you could put Sophia and Daniel to work on cleaning that room of yours -- they couldn't hurt it at this point!

Seriously, you will get caught up (eventually). sounds like your weekend was a blast and congrats on your volleyball game victory.

We have missed you in bloggy land, but we understand you are a busy girl. Get some rest!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am having some major flashbacks to high school. i could never keep a clean room, but the good news is you do grow out of it...we have missed you lately, but totally understand your busy schedule ...

Steffie B. said...

Oh trust me friends.....she isn't going anywhere until it is clean!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Emmie, how on earth did you get photos of MY daughter's room...and why did you put them on your blog???!!!

Must be a seventh grader thing... sleeping in a disaster area, I mean! Anyway, you made me feel better about Darcy's room...yours is every bit as messy as hers!

Anonymous said...

By the way, your trip sounds like it was TONS OF FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

nice room em lol never seen it like that before it was always nice and clean lol
nice job in vball
luvs~cass

CNA said...

WOW! I would say that, that is more than messy. Hey how did you get the shoes as your background? I can't figure it out.

dawn said...

Zoinks Emmie. What happened it looks like your room threw up?

We miss you in Bloggyville but realise you have lots of other stuff to do.....I guess cleaning your room isn't one of them....he he he.

Mommy Spice said...

Oh my goodness, I totally remember my room looking like that. You have better reasons for it than I did.

Camp sounds like a blast! I worked youth ministry for many years. I finally had to quit the overnight stuff by my late 20's. Just couldn't handle the lack of sleep anymore.

Dannye said...

Oh my goodness Emmie, that is definitely a messy room, and here I thought you were embellishing a little when you said it was messy, guess I was wrong. (I went on a cleaning binge tonite and tossed a ton of unnecessaries).

Congrats on the volleyball game winning, on the 2nd place banner at the church weekend events, and get some much needed rest so you do well on your exams and can find that floor in your room once again sometime soon (your mom would be appreciative I am sure, hehe).

Miss you in bloggy land, but you must take care of you first before you can take care of others, so join us once again when you get a chance, until then keep us updated when you can!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Emmie,
My son Zach says your room is messier than his!!
He's also jealous of your tv.

Truly Blessed said...

Oh my...as a mom, can I tell you that I would pop a cork if one of my boys' rooms looked like yours (and I don't mean the decor!). You're a brave, brave girl to post those pictures for all to see!

I'm sure your mom will cut you some slack, seeing as you're sick and all, but when you're feeling better, why don't you surprise her by cleaning it all up!

I know I always like my room better when it's tidy...

I hope you feel better soon!