Tuesday, February 20, 2007

New Site Design

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Verna for creating me a new blog design. It really was needing a change! I really appreciate you taking the time to make this for me! I love it! I am now in the process of adding all my blinkies, blog links, pictures, etc. to the sidebar but hopefully that won't take too long now that I have my computer back!!! Yeah!

There is really nothing else good to post about today. I had a student council meeting this morning before school so had to wake up at 5:30 in order to have enough time to get ready so I was pretty much dead tired the whole day! We have a volleyball game tomorrow so I'm excited for that. Otherwise, just calm, casual, that's always a good thing I guess! Oh...how could I forget, we are having tacos tonight! My total favorite! That's always something to look forward too, right?!

11 comments:

Beckyb said...

LOVE the new blog look - that Verna, she's a whiz over there!!! It's very YOU!!! :)

Verna said...

I'm so glad you like it. I am having fun with this whole blog design thing. I did a CSI one for my friend today. Check it out at http://backgroundtesting.blogspot.com/

Mr.Brian said...

Like the new look.
Good luck in your game tomorrow, I hope you play well.Have mom take pictures for you to post.

Anonymous said...

i luv the new look to its so u
luvs/cass

Steffie B. said...

Your new blog is so you! Aren't we lucky to have such awesome friends?????? Hats off to you, Verna! ;)

aimeeg said...

Looks great! Have fun at the game and good luck!

Anonymous said...

tacos????lol not my favroite but i hope your day is much better tommorrow! oh and nice shoes in the background well i'm talking to you on msn so see ya !!!!!!!!!!!

from the most amazingest
Cody Clouse,

dawn said...

What a fabulous new blog look. I'm quite envious.

Good luck tomorrow....hope you dont have to get so early then too!
Yikes!

Nikki said...

Your blog looks so great -- so YOU!
Man, Verna is just hooking us all up...what a wonderful friend she is.
Hope you enjoyed your tacos...definitely one of my favs too.
Good luck at your game tomorrow!

Dannye said...

I adore the new look, shoes, shoes, shoes everywhere, how cool!!

Good luck at the game tomorrow, and don't forget, it's Wacky Wednesday tomorrow, I need a new quiz to post, hehe.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

3 cheers for Verna !!! I can't wait for her to get the surprise i sent her !!!! love the new blog and glad you are back on your computer !!