Friday, February 16, 2007

Well, since I STILL don't have my computer back, I will not be able to participate in this weeks Favorite Photo Friday. Sorry I complain so much about not having my computer but I just can't stand it!! Anyway, I didn't have time to post about it but we had a snow day on Valentines Day so all of the excitement had to be post-poned to Thursday and our volleyball game was rescheduled for next week Tuesday. So it all turned out OK. Speaking of Valentine's Day, the flower wrapping, sorting, and delivering went very well. I won the competition against my friend Drew by 1 flower giving me 21 flowers all together, the most in the whole school! :p But if you count the extra 3 my friend Carl sent to me separate (oooo, i know) and the extra I got from helping out with everything I got 25!! Sweet huh!

Anyway, tonight our 7th and some of 8th grade band will be going to the Grand Rapids Griffins game to perform the National Anthem. We have been practicing it for like over 2 months now so hopefully we will do well. I hope I don't fall down on the ice or something! lol! Well, I gots to go! My mom is telling me it time to leave! No time to look for clipart and all!
Love ya Cricket...long story!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA... cricket
o yeah r volleyball game isnt gunna be rescheduled me cassie and anisa asked mr marsmen
i guess hastings never called back
ok
cya tibby
<3 shelby

Anonymous said...

oops i didnt mean to put shelby!
ahh no everyone knows who i am
darn

Anonymous said...

now**

Mr.Brian said...

Sounds loke you had a fun Valentines day>Well delayed one.Nice flowers you got too.Do we need to know about the boy who sent you flowers???
Your blogger friends are waiting for more information!!!LOLOLOL
HAve a good weekend and I hope your computer is fixed real soon.

Ella Meng said...

It's great to receive flowers on Valentines day!
WOW~~
Have a great week!

aimeeg said...

Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day! Have a fun time at the Grand Rapids Griffins game!

Steffie B. said...

I must say that the band did an excellent job! Way to go Em! ;)

Anonymous said...

glad to see u'v updated the concert was very fun last night i think we did ok. lol
luvs/cass

Pam said...

I'm glad to hear that the band did a good job. I bet it was an exciting thing.

Beckyb said...

I think us bloggers need to see a picture of this young man!!!! :) We need to approve, you know!!!!