Friday, February 2, 2007

*Favorite Photo Friday*


Gosh, I have been trying to post this slideshow all night and just now finally got it to work. These pics were taken on Tuesday when we got, as you can see, a ton of snow. Unfortunetly since it was horrible packing snow we weren't able to make a snowman but we still had fun! School was even let out early today because of the horrible weather conditions and we are supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow still tonight. Even though I am not much of a winter girl the snow can be fun for awhile and the ice can be fun to go out on. Anyway, enjoy the photos...

2 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

We have not gotten much more snow lately but goodness is it ever cold!!!! -10 right now and that is not with the wind chill.
Love the fun pictures, the good old days of playing in the snow, I doi miss them sometimes.

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, I am so jealous!! We, of course, never get snow like that. My Spicy Girl would love to get out in that stuff. You did a great job on the slide show. Again, I need to learn how to do that. I love the snowflakes.