Monday, December 18, 2006

Baking Brownies

I know I posted about baking cookies with Sophia last week but I couldn't resist not posting these pictures. Well anyway, every weekend we always do something extra special when mom and dad go out- baking, playing outside, or making crafts. For both of us baking is the favorite activity. So, when I took out all the packages and let Sophia pick which one she wanted to bake of course she picks the m'n'm brownies-the most chocolaty. She helped me get out all the utensils and pour in the ingredients, but when it came to pouring it in the pan and sprinkling on the m'n'ms I thought I had better do that. So when I wasn't looking she took the spoons and just shoved them in her mouth and ran her fingers through the bowl to get the left over batter. It was hilarious and she was just a mess, as you can see in these pictures. When I brought her into the bathroom to wash up and she saw herself in the mirror she just started cracking up! Of course I had her all cleaned up before mom and dad came home or I know the sight wouldn't have been pretty.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Mmmmmm... looks yummy!
Sophia is a smart girl. Chocolate is a girl's best friend!

Verna said...

Em,
Mya says "Sophia take a baff".
Too funny. We've had a few of those messy faces here. I have pix of our little Joey (now 23) eating cake batter. Ya gotta start 'em young to make sure they are batter eaters!!!

Beckyb said...

What a face - even with chocolate on it - Chloe is singing, "Chocolatay, Chocolatay" just like Dora sings!! She is our chocoate freak too!!!

Steffie B. said...

Sometimes I don't want to know what happens when I am gone! YIKES!!!! Sisters will be sisters!

Anonymous said...

I noticed you wiped your face before you had your picture taken. Smart move!
love, Oma