Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sisters Forever!!!

Well last night Sophia insisted on hanging out and chillin with her sis. Since I knew I needed to clean my bedroom and bathroom I thought it would be a good idea to do, since I had a little helper who could lend me some assistance. Apparently I thought wrong! When I tried to clean up and put things away in our bathroom, that we share, she kept getting back out all her hair clips and would beg me to do her hair. Well, you can't really say no to your cute little sister who is asking you nicely to do her hair, but of course I had to clean everything up when we were done. Then when we moved on to my bedroom I guess she just decided some of the stuff didn't belong because she would take stuff and chuck it down the staircase. When I told her to stop she said, "Oh no, opps." ;) After that, she started to help me a little by handing me my shoes to put away or clothes to hang up. I wish I always got that excited when I had to help clean! After all the work, we decided we needed to have a little fun, so we turned up the music and jumped and danced around on my bed. When the song "I'm Walking on Sunshine" came on Sophia kept singing "Sunshine, ooooo." It was soo cute. We had such a fun time and by the end of the night we were both pooped. To hear the screams and giggles coming from the two of us the whole night just melted my heart and brought back the memory of going to get her. I just love her so much and am so thankful that God has made all my hopes and dreams come true! My mom said as her and Sophia were going downstairs this morning and they passed my room Sophia said "me and sissy jumpin on the bed" and was disappointed when mom told her I was at school still and we would only be able to play on my bed when I got home. I just thought that was cute too! ;)

7 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Yes......I could hear them screaming all the way downstairs! Those girls are two peas in a pod!

Love you both.....
Mom

Pam said...

I think it is so sweet how much time you give to her. She is so loved.

Beckyb said...

You guys are making fun memories - what a great big sister you are!!

Nikki said...

There is nothing quite like the love of a sister, Em!!!
You both are so blessed to have each other. My sister is my best friend too -- isn't it great???

Love your blog, hon. Keep it up!

Beth Hurford said...

You are too cute! You are such a great big sister. I love your blog! You'll have to teach me a thing or two :)

Anonymous said...

Next time, jump on Dad and Mom's bed and rip the canopy down. Parents LOVE that :) lol

Anonymous said...

sometimes sisters can be fun but they are annoying a lot of the time. you are so lucky that your sister is sooo cute and nice.