Friday, December 29, 2006

What is something that?

Well, this entry was posted on 2 of my favorite blogs (Life with Lily Lyn and The Jade Road) so I guess I'll give this one a try. Why don't you do post this too? Tag, you're it..... Becky, Beth, Mom, Mr. Brian, Pam, and Verna. :) So.......
What is something that?

Always makes you giggle? When our class has a substitute teacher and we all goof around and play pranks on them the whole hour. It's so much fun!
Always makes you mad? When people judge me for what I have or when people flat out lie to me.
Always makes you cry? When I try really hard but don't succeed. :( (maybe on a big test, sports event, etc.)
Always cheers you up? When my little sister sees that I'm sad and says, "Sissy sad but I love you," and gives me hugs and kisses.
Always makes you frustrated? When problems are put on tests or quizzes that were never taught by the teacher in class or were said to not be on there. I HATE that!
Always makes you hungry? The smell of nice, freshly baked cookies.
Always makes you tired? When my friends and I have sleepovers the night before and stay up all night.
Always makes you sick? Well, if you mean sick to my stomach then having to talk or perform in front of a large group of people. I just get so nervous.
Always makes you fall down? When I wear shoes that are too big or tall.
Always makes you nostalgic?
Well, since I have no clue what that means, I don't know.

4 comments:

Beckyb said...

I love your answers Emmie!! I will try to play along - maybe tomorrow if I get a moment! That is a fun one.

Nikki said...

Hey! Your answers were awesome, they made me laugh.
P.S.
Nostalgia is:
any longing for something far away or long ago.
For example, looking at old pictures might make you nostalgic about China!!!!

aimeeg said...

I get nervous in front of big crowds, too, so I can relate! I'm a teacher and I totally understand the frustration when teachers don't test you on the things they said they were going to test you on. Not fair at all! Thanks for playing along with the meme:)

Steffie B. said...

I'll try to post it when I can! Loved your answers! :)