Friday, December 15, 2006

Favorite Photo Friday


Well, through all of the stress and busyness I just remembered today is Friday, Favorite Photo Friday, and I need to post one of my favorite pics. We are having a big fundraiser right now for Children's Miracle Network at my school, and being the secretary of the student council I am in charge of dealing with all the money and organizing, which has been keeping me very busy. From missing so much class, I have a lot of homework on top all all of the projects we are working on before the break. So anyway, this is just a picture of me this past summer when I traveled to Euope. This when we were walking through the gardens in the city of Capri, Italy. When we were here, we also saw some of the most famous hotels, took a hike to one of its highest points to be able to see the whole city, and went on a boat ride to see many mountains and caves in the Mediterrean Sea. Since I can't really just take pictures of myself everyday to post I'll probably sometimes just post some of my favorite photos of me traveling to different places. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmie: The island of Capri is one of the most beautiful places I've seen. I'm glad that we got to share that.
love, Oma

Nikki said...

Great picture, Em.
You are such a cutie!!!

Steffie B. said...

You are one lucky young lady if I do say so myself! (beautiful too)

XOXO
Mom

Steffie B. said...

You are one lucky young lady, if I do say so myself! (beautiful too)

XOXO
Mom

Verna said...

Hey, chickie, I posted some pix and YOU better comment. ;o)

Verna said...

I like your pic too, by the way. You are really lucky. My girls have only been around the states and to China, of course.

Anonymous said...

OMG! totally love those macdaddy shades! They are so....o i just can't put my finger on it! You are so lucky to be able to travel to all of those amazing places! I wish i could.

Emmie said...

anonymous, who r u?