Friday, December 22, 2006

Favorite Photo Friday



With all of the busyness around the holiday season I just haven't had time to post! I've had tons of homework and tests and a lot of wrapping and shopping to do! Yesterday the whole 7th grade went on a field trip to the movies, my friends and I all saw Unaccompanied Minors. It was really cute! Since the 6th and 8th graders went on their field trips today the 7th grade just had a fun/free day. We played board games, games on the computers, and hung out in the gym. It was pretty fun! I will definitely miss hanging with all my buds over break! Well, I've kinda noticed that I haven't posted really any pictures of Daniel on my blog, so for "Favorite Photo Friday" I will show him off! Although I don't really spend much time with him right now because he is still really young and sensitive I still love him. Growing up I always wanted a little brother or sister. When I was younger I didn't understand that my parents couldn't have any more children and would get angry with them for not giving me a little brother or sister. We talked about adoption a little when I was in 3rd grade but never thoroughly considered it! But, when I was in 5th grade we went to an adoption meeting at Bethany Christian Services and decided we were called and needed to adopt. Well then I finally got my wish, doubled, and I have two little siblings. Though I so totally love Sophia I am really excited to see Daniel grow up and see if there is a resemblance to the two of us. Everyone says we look exactly alike and he looks like me when I was a baby! :)

8 comments:

Beckyb said...

Have a Great Christmas Emmie - you have two of the best gifts right there - Sophia and Daniel!!

Steffie B. said...

Oh...you knew I would cry when I read this! :) You are still my baby, too!
XOXO,
Mom

Nikki said...

You definitely got your wish (two times over). You are so blessed, and so are Sophia and Daniel to have such a wonderful big sister.
Merry Christmas, sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Oh..... I just had to cry after reading that heart touching story. Daniel is so cute and you are just so lucky to have him it is mindboggling! If only I could be so blessed with a brother like yours....if only. I would just be so happy you know. Well i must go now, but I will keep checking back for updated stories on your blog, which by the way i totally ADORE!!

Anonymous said...

who is the anonymous person? that comment was a little weird if you ask me. But i dont know. Emmie do you know who it could be???? I think i may know but i dont want to name drop or anything, if you catch my drift.

Emmie said...

Who are both of these anonymous people! It is driving me crazy not to know! Please tell me! :)

Anonymous said...

All those comments were from shelby and anisa. lol we were bored. i was gunna say radical but i knew that you would know it was me then!:) because that is my word. lol your grandma thought it was ur bf! :) bye
shelby

Anonymous said...

o and yeah we were both of the anonymous people. we were trying to trick you lol
shelby