Friday, December 8, 2006

Lets give this a try

Yeah!! I've finally become a member of the "blogger world." Sitting there watching mom I never quite understood how she could spend hours updating and redesigning her page, but now I sure do. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure all this out! :) Well, not much happened today, no "hot gossip." We just had our combined band rehearsal for our upcoming concert on December 12. Well, you can probably imagine about 80 middle schoolers in a room against 1 teacher, yeah, lets just say it was a little crazy. Is it really too much to ask the "drummer boys" to just be quiet and pay attention?! Apparently guys at this age have a little bit of a hard time controlling themselves, if you know what I mean!! ;)

12 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Don't worry honey.....it takes the boys a while to mature!

XOXO,
Mom

truusje said...

I love the "will work for shoes" Wait til next summer...shoes in Holland,
Germany, Italy!!!!

Emmie said...

Oh Oma, I know. Paris 2, nothing beats shopping in Paris! The Fashoin capitol!!:)

Steffie B. said...

You and your music! ;)

Emmie said...

U know it mom! I am a teenager, none of that boring music 4 me! :)

Anonymous said...

so.. what r u doing
we r having bundles of fun cassie is spending the night and then we r going SHOPPING funfun
ok gotta run
peace
cassie and shelby

Anonymous said...

hey homie G!! LOL! i dont understand this at all lol!! love ya love kenzie

Emmie said...

lol! Kenzie, I'll have to call u tomorrow and explain everything! I've finally figured everything out, I think. I've been explaining it all to my mom! :)
Well, TTYL!

Nikki said...

Wow, Em!!! I am so impressed over here. I asked your mom if you could come to my house next and show me how to do all this.
Seriously, you are such a cutie-pie and I look forward to reading all about your life as a 7th grader. It'll show me everything I have to look forward to with Lil.
Oh, and about the immature boys -- I don't agree with your mom. I don't think they ever REALLY grow up.

Pam said...

I have to agree with Nikki about the boys. I have a 36 year old that still acts like he is 13 sometimes. I like your blog. I'm going to have to learn more about everything you can do.

Emmie said...

I agree with you and Nikki and that one Pam. As you all know it seems my dad hasn't really grown up yet either, and probably never will. He still fights over who gets the last cookie! ;)

Beckyb said...

Em - LOVE THE BLOG - you blogger guru, you!!! You can teach your mom a trick or two!!!