Monday, April 9, 2007

Here are the pix...finally


















So you probably have all guessed that we arrived home safely. After 10 long hours of flying we finally landed in Grand Rapids on Saturday. It was tough...since we flew through the night, and now we are all whacked out with the 6 hour time change. I am having the hardest time adjusting. I am up so late (not being able to get to sleep) and can't get up super early. I do have to say, as excited as I was to see all my friends I am not looking forward to getting back into the whole work routine. It wasn't bad today, since everyone has just gotten back from spring break and most teachers just reviewed but tomorrow it will all kick in! So anyway, here are the pics you have all been dying to see. Sorry they took so long. I hope I am not loosing all my blogger buddies. But here are pictures of the whole trip- what we saw on the helicopter ride, whale watch, luau, fishing, chillin by the pool, etc. My mom has a lot of pics on her blog as well. But anyway, I'm not going to list a description for each pic so if you have any questions just comment or email me and I will let you know. And sorry some are turned the wrong way or dont show up cleat. The luau ones really didn't that's why i didn't post a bunch. Oh, and you can see Sophia and her boyfriend as well! :)
**I know I say this all the time but it really is the truth. I know I'm not up-to-date with all the blogs but getting back from the trip and all I'm super busy. I have many end of the year projects in L.A., tests in Algebra and Science, and soccer has started. I am also busy with student council. I have to get some socializing time in as well...:)
So, anyway..bare with me! I'll be back ASAP...but yea, enjoy the pics

13 comments:

Nikki said...

Great pictures, Em! Glad you had a good time, and made it home safely. Sophia's little "boyfriend" was cute -- who are the boys YOU were with??? (JK)

Hope you adjust to being back home and back to school and all the busy-ness.
Hugs to you!

Pam said...

love the pics. Also glad you all made it back safely.

Mommy Spice said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time. I want to go!!! Glad you're back safely.

Carrie said...

Loved catching up on your posts Emmie! You just crack me up with your descriptions. Sounds like you made some great memories there in Maui and were able to experience so much. Glad to hear you all endured the long plane flight! TRY to ease back into the schedule at home.....

Mr.Brian said...

Okay Emmie stop and take a deep breath now!!!!!!
Sounds like you ahd a great time.
Now that you are back I hope you will soon have time to do your whacky Wendsaday and Smart card Sunday posts,I've missed them.
Good luck getting back into the swing of things. Sounds like you are one very active young lady.

aimeeg said...

Great pics! I really love the waterfalls one, so beautiful.

Take all the time you need to get caught up at school before you worry about the blogs--we'll still be here:) Good luck with all the projects.

Ashley said...

Great pics. Thanks for sharing! :)

Soccer Girl said...

Glad you got back safe!
Time changes are so hard to adjust to.
When I got back from china the time change REALLY got me all confused. (I mean more than usual)
I slept till 4pm the next day.

I really liked the pics!

~Darcy

Unknown said...

love the pics. it looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

looks like a blast !!! and your tan is fabulous ... please tell your mom i am still working on trying to see her blog ... for some reason it won't show up for me ... glad i have you for my beckering fix !!!!love, gwen

4D said...

Wow!! Great photos! Welcome home!

I hope you adjust soon.

Keep smilin!

Deb said...

ahhh! Awsome pics! Looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! What a terrific vacation that must have been!!! Good luck with your soccer and the rest of the school year!

~Monica