Monday, April 23, 2007

Yea, I finally got it!! Woo-hoo! :)

Monica over at Three Dumplings has honered me with the "Thinking Blogger Award" which has been goign around. Now my job is to nominate 5 other blog authors who I think deserve it the most. Of course this is a very hard decession s I love blogging on many different blogs and love them all! So, thanks Monica...glad you enojy the blog! :)


Well, first of all, I am going to have to nominate Nikki over there at Life with Lily Lin. We traveled with Jay and Nikki to get our little China girls and I totally love reading Nikkis blog to keep in touch with them and hear about their sweet daughter!

I also want to reconize Dawn over at Eggrolls and Chopsticks. I love reading about her daily adventures wih Lily and can't wait to read about her journey to China to recieve her next daughter. Their family alwasys does fun things giving her lots of fun activities to post about. Dawn always posts the best pictures and videos of her totally adorable daughter...who I totally adore!

Of course I can't foget about Mommy Spice over there at Hunan Spice. I love seeing pics of her daughter, Spicy Girl's, playgroup. Spicy Girl is totally adorable, with wonderful, loving parents, as I can never wait to get to the time to stop by the blog!

And Oh my goodness, I could never forget about Gwen over at Oatsvall Team. We also traveled with the Oatsvall family on our way to China to pick up our daughters. Gwen is always fun and upbeat adding sillyness to the blogger life. She always posts the cutest picutes of her 3 beautiful children and wonderful stories aout her life. Not only is she a fun girl but an awesome, loving, Christian woman as well with a great heart! I can't wait to see her and the rest of her family at the reniuion this summer.

Well, last but definitly no least I have to nominate Amy from The Jade Road . She is always posting hilarious pictures and sayings and things to keep us all thinking. She also keeps all her blogger buddies involved with "Would You Rathers" and goofy polls! Thanks Amy, for a fun blog!

You know what,I can't just reconize 5 people, I mean come on...I lve them all! I just wanted to quick nominate Stacy from "Journey to Victoria Grace" and Debbie at "Sugar and Spice and a Little Rice". Both of these women are so heartfelt and loving and cannot wait to travel to get each other their daughters from China! I cannot wait to read about both of your journeys. Although the wait may be tough for these ladies, they will be great mothers when the right time comes!! :)
Sorry, I know I broke the rules a bit! You probably all know I would! But I love all my blogger buddies! Thank you all who read my blog on a regular basis. Thank you all for the nice and encouraging comments! I lvoe reading all of your blogs as well!

So Nikki, Dawn, Mommy Spice, Gwen, Amy, Stacy, and Debbie, Congrats!! And don't you you all forget to do a nice, long post like this one, lol, to reconize some of your favorite blogs!

13 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I love your list! You have chosen some excellent blogs! I thought it was wonderful how you care enough about your Mom to make sure that she was ok last Friday and just meeting up with me for dinner! No creepy stalkers here!

Steffie B. said...

Just the ink color girlfriend...we can't read it very well! ;(

aimeeg said...

Thanks for the shout out, Emmie! You are too sweet:)

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr.Brian said...

Congrats young lady, well deserved.

Dannye said...

those are some of my fav blogs to read too, and some very amazing ladies!!

Mommy Spice said...

Congrats to you!! Aren't you just a sweetie pie! Thank you for the nomination!!

Polar Bear said...

How sweet!

Congratulations to you!!

Thank you for the very sweet words! It means a lot to me.

Tracy said...

Hey, congrats! I DO love your blog!

Soccer Girl said...

YOU'VE BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE THINKING BLOGGER AWARD!!!!! (again!)

Go to my blog at darcysoccerblog.blogspot.com to see your nomination!!!!

~Darcy

Anonymous said...

ok there is pressure here ... thanks for the nomination and i will do my best to live up to it ... your words were super sweet and i so enjoy your blog and the many words of wisdom you provide at such a young age .... lol

Deb said...

AHHHH! Thanks Emmie you are so sweet. You brought a tear to my eye.
Congrats to you!

Nikki said...

You know I love you AND your fun blog.
Thank you for lovin' mine too -- it is such a great thing, isn't it?

However, I don't really do well with contests and awards and that sort of thing...

But, thank you!!!!!!
XOXOXOXO