Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Little Man Turns 1

So I have been trying all day to get these pictures in a nice little slideshow in order as a tribue to Daniel's first Birthday but I am having the hardest time creating the stupid thing on phototbucket so this will have to do. You get the point right!? Plus, my blog is all wacked out at the moment anyway as we are in the process of creating another one. Anyway....here's the rundown of how our day went

Well, today was really fun! We started the day off waking up bright and early to go to my soccer game which we lost but I did score. Next, we got home and played outside with the kids as today was a beautiful day with the sun brightly shinning. My two older brothers DJ and James, and Tyler (family friend) came home to help Dad put in the docks and shorestations for the boats while my mom and I decorated the house, wrapped, presents and made the cake for the party while the kids were napping.

Around three, right when the kids were waking up, Oma, Opa, and Ingrid arrived. Sophia helped Daniel open some presents and we all enjoyed a yummy chocolate cake and ice-cream cake. We took a lot of pictures which my mom posted on her blog. Daniel wasn't too into opening the presents or eating the cake. He just wanted to chew on his new rubber ducky he got from Fia. lol...

The rest of the night we all just enjoyed hanign outside. At about 6:30 we went out to eat to "On the Border" which is a great Mexican restraunt and all enjoyed a great dinner. Now we're just getting ready to hit the sheets as we have an important church service to go to tomorrow and have to wake up bright and early, once again, to go to the early service!
Sweet dreams to you all....Enjoy the pics.... (Even though they are in complete backwards order)

Happy Birthday Baby Dee-Dal!!
You are such a little Blessing!!
Your sissy loves you sooo much!! <3








11 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Nice pictures and what a nice big sister too. Glad you had a fun day.

Verna said...

Great pics. You are such a terrific sister. Keep up the good work. Will you change the name of your blog to Sister 2 Three?

Steffie B. said...

Oh......you made me cry when I saw this! You are truly the best sister EVER! ;)

Polar Bear said...

Great job making the goal!! Sorry you lost though.

Sounds like you helped Daniel have a great birthday! What a great sis!

I just love all of the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hey Em! It's Amy (tyler's girlfriend)...I hope you had a great day yesterday with the celebration and planning my wedding! haha I so wish I could have made it out...but I was just too busy. I'll be out there a lot this summer hopefully. I think there is a girls shopping trip that needs to take place?!?! haha Talk to you soon!

Love-Amy

Nikki said...

Sounds like SUCH a fun-filled day!

Love all of the pictures, and we don't mind if they aren't in order!

We are so looking forward to seeing you again! (soon)

Beckyb said...

What a great post - you are an awesome sister - your little sister and brother will always have you - what a blessing for them!!

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooo i didn't know titty had a girlfriend wow you never told me that lol....i can't believe it...goodness lol well im glad you had an awesome day...tell baby dee dall (or wat ever u say lol i don't know how u spell it) happy b~day
luvs lol cass

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!
Cute pics! It seems like your family had a pretty fun day!

Mr.Brian said...

Did you forget it is Sunday????
I was needing a smart card post about you can do it,have faith or some encouraging words. I've been saying OUT a lot this past week.
Thanks,

3 Peanuts said...

I hope my daughter grows up to be as wonderful as you seem to be!

Kim