Sunday, April 22, 2007

Smart Card Sunday- it may be late but it wasn't forgotten

Of course today has been another busy one. After coming home from church this morning the guys worked on putting some of the boats and jet skis in. A lot of yard work was to be done as well to prepare for the summer months. We enjoyed several boat rides, played tennis, visited with friends and family, and enjoyed yummy hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill! After today, I cannot wait for summer! I love this warm weather and can't wait to enjoy it 24/7.
So for today's Smart Card Sunday saying.

Know that everything you do comes back to you. Step outside yourself and consider the consequence before you make a move. If your action will bring peace to yourself and others, it's the right thing to do.

~ Tavis Smiley

10 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Thanks Emmie, I knew I could count on you.
I too am ready for warm sunny weather.
Yesterday was 80 degrees but very very windy today we had rain.

Beckyb said...

Ok, as much as I love winter, I do enjoy these warmer days too. NOT 90's or 100's though!!!

Steffie B. said...

Good one....I had a fun day too! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love that quote emmie!! I was so happy I got to come out and see you guys for a little bit today. Hopefully i'll be over again soon!

-Amy

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Good quote...it's good to remember that what goes around comes around!
Yeah beautiful summer weekends coming up...love the weekends too!

4D said...

Sounds like a super weekend. Great saying...too true!

Keep smilin!

Soccer Girl said...

Emmie, I made a poster to put on my blog and my mom's (personal) blog. I made one for you but, I won't be offended if you don't want it. Or, if you want you can e-mail me at dlwqc74952hotmail.com and send me what kinds of graphics you want on it.
I can't get it to show up here so if you DO want to see it you'll have to e-mail me to get the HTML for it!

~Darcy

Deb said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend.
Love your quote. It is soooo true...

Anonymous said...

Hey, there, Emmie! In case you haven't heard, yet, it isn't just your MOM that's been awarded the "Deep Thinking Blog" nomination! You, have too!!!!

Nikki said...

Glad you enjoyed your weekend to the fullest!
As you know, I am a total summer lover too!

Good thought too...