Sunday, April 15, 2007

Smart Card Sunday

So I've been told that I have been slackig on the blog lately so I am going to work hard to try and make it more interesting the next couple of weeks. I just haven't really been putting much time in it and haven' been home much but I will just have to set aside some extra time to blog. So I'm looking for more clipart and thinking of ideas to blog about so hopefully it will be better soon! :)
Here's the saying for this week's Smart Card Sunday
Say "Out"
to every negative
thought that comes
into your mind.
No person, place,
or thing has any power
over you, for you are
the only thinker in
your mind. You create
your own reality and
everyone in it.

~Louise L. Hay

6 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Thanks again for just the right timing on your smart card Sunday.
I've been dealing with many negative what if's thinking of starting my new job on the 23rd.
I will be saying out!!!!
Thanks again!!!!!

Ashley said...

I like that quote. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you post about in the coming days! :)

Steffie B. said...

Good one, honey! I'll do my best to keep that in mind! ;)

Anonymous said...

hey im sure uv heard this from cody himself or kenz but they r going out....umm idk about that.....wat do u think....well it should be fun to see how everyone acts at school....well we went out to grand haven this weekend.. wat did u do...well i will see u at school....ttyl....lol...
luvs..cassie

Anonymous said...

Emmie, I think you do a great job on your blog!!!

~Monica

Deb said...

I love that quote. I needed to hear that today! So true...