Thursday, January 4, 2007

~Blinkies~

Well, for those of you who are wondering (Mr. Brian) how the whole blinkie thing works here's how I do it....


Type "blinkies" in the search box
Once you find one you like, right click
Press "save as" and save and name it in one of your folders
Then just do as you would to insert a page element

If you don't know how...

Go to "Customize" at the top right hand corner of your blog
Then click "add a page element"
Click on the blue rectangle"add to blog" under picture
Then click "browse" and find the blinkie that is saved in your documents
Press "save changes"
Then it will bring you back to the customize page
Make sure you press "save" at the top right hand side
Press view blog

And you should be good!

Just leave me a comment if you have a question. Otherwise, Happy blinking! ;)



5 comments:

Beckyb said...

LOVE the new layout Emmie!! And hey- maybe you should start your own blog help blog - you are good!!!

Steffie B. said...

Look out Becky......you may have competion.....Em's kinda a techno smarty pants too! Who knows what she'll put on her blog next! lol

Verna said...

Oh, miss Emily, don't you know it is illegal to pass along addictive behavior? I'm afraid if I start blinkies I will never be able to stop. THanks, I might have to check it out just to see if I can catch on AND, my sister started a blog too. SO, I can share with her!! See what you started!!!

dawn said...

Thank you so much for the information. I need al the help I can get.

Nikki said...

That was so nice of you to post step by step instructions. Even I was able to post a blinkie. You ARE GOOD!!!!!