Tuesday, January 2, 2007

ShOpPiNg



Since everyone is finally getting well my mom and I got to have our first real fun "outing" over winter break. Since it seems like every time we go to the mall we are always in a hurry and only have a short amount of time before we have to get home and get back to the kids, it was nice to not be on a tight schedule for once, and to just have a little free time. We both got some really cool clothes and other fun things and had fun just looking around in many stores. By the time we were finished and heading to the car we both were very tired and our arms killed from carrying all of the bags. We had a very fun day, it reminded me of old times! :)

6 comments:

Beckyb said...

I am jealous - looks like SO much fun!!! Call me next time - I want to come too!! :)

Mr.Brian said...

How nice to hear that you enjoy shopping with your mom.I hope you will always have a special bond with your parents.I know I always have and I cherish the memories past and present.
Always be thankful for the time you can spend with them.

Nikki said...

Glad you got some fun, alone time with your mom. Sounds like you had a blast. I'm also a little jealous!

Verna said...

Glad you have so much fun together. Special times to share and remember.

Steffie B. said...

Oh baby girl.....you know "I love you the most." :) I had fun today too. I think it's the first time in a long time that I may have bought more than you! :)

dawn said...

Nothing beats a fun day of shopping with your mum. So glad you guys had a wonderful time.
I don't get to shop with my daughter yet she is still at the I'm bored age, unless of cause it is Build a Bear or the toy shop. LOL