Friday, January 5, 2007

A VERY RUDE AWAKENING

Well, yesterday morning Sophia came into my room at 11:00 to wake me up. Mind you, this is how it has been every morning during break. Apparently my mom is always on her side because she's the one who encourages her to come in my room and helps her up onto my bed. Now, I know your probably thinking 11:00, who sleeps till eleven, but when your up until midnight the night before blinking, then 11:00 comes early. So here's Sophia, on my bed, yelling "sissy wake up," hitting me, and trying to open my eyes, jumping on me and my bed. It's horrible. But when I finally open my eyes she is so happy and says, "Sissy finally up." Though she is a little pill sometimes, I still love her the mostest! So these are some pictures of Sophia waking me up a couple different mornings.

11 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

That is so sweet!I can remember being the pain of a little brother to my big sisters and thinking I was pretty special when I got to go wake them up too. Or during a storm sleeping by there beds so I felt safe.I was 15 when I still did that!!!!! Just kidding but I know if I still remember it so will you little sis years from now.

Steffie B. said...

Yes, I will admit, I find it quite hilarious to get Sophia up on Emmie's bed to wake her up! I usually take Daniel and make a run for it so Emmie can deal with Miss Pill! After all...what are sister's for???? I keep reminding her that by summer time there will be two on her bed screaming to wake up! ;)

Nikki said...

What an adorable face to wake up to! And at least it's not at 8am right?

dawn said...

You are such a good sport about it.

Verna said...

All mothers are instigaters of the wake your sister up routine. Erin can relate but it is hard for a mom to feel sorry for someone who is still in bed at 11 AM when mom's day starts at 6:30 or so. So, I say, go Fia go. Mya likes to say "cockadoodle dooo, day time". By the way, who snaps all those cute morning pictures???!!!???

Steffie B. said...

I snap the pictures to torment Em! LOL Isn't that my job????

aimeeg said...

Sophia looks like she is REALLY enjoying waking you up!! What will she do for fun when your break is over?? :)

Verna said...

Hey technowiz, can you post how to get music on a site???
Thanks bunches.

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

Now, Emmerson, teach Sophia to come to the bed with a hairbrush and make up and you won't have to get yourself ready. Then she can work on bringing you a bowl of Wheaties...I say make her work for her fun. he he. So cute!

Carrie said...

mya likes to get me up too. she woke me up when i was at my parents house over some of my break too!! she says "cocadoodle doo, wake up, morning time..." yeah, that isnt at 11:00 either its moreso at 9:00. sleep is a great thing, especially over Christmas break! :)