Monday, January 22, 2007

Just another Monday

Well, today was basically just like any other Monday. Exhausting, busy, but not too exciting. Here's a schedule of how my day went... 5:45- wake up (WAY to early), get ready for school, eat breakfast... 7:15- leave for school (yeah, I know it takes me a long time to get ready! lol! I need time to primp!) 7:40- go to my first hour class, Integerated Arts, and pretty much did nothing interesting. 8:45- head to my 2nd hour class, Algebra, :( and took a big exam!! 9:45- go to my 3rd hour, Band, and umm... what do you think, played the flute! :) 10:45- LUNCH (My so fav. hour) This is the time to hear about all the latest gossip and news!!11:15- head to my 4th hour, Language Arts, and worked on spelling and grammar 12:25- go to 5th hour, Science. Right now we are studying Life Science so we just reviewed and went over a lot of information and talked about Punnett squares. 1:00- student council executive board meeting and as the secretary I was in charge of taking notes 1:25- YEA! Last hour of the day! OH MAN, it's Social studies (my by far least favorite). We just worked on a big project that we are working on with assigned groups. So it was pretty easy, though boring! 2:25- RING, RING! There goes the bell but I don't get to leave shcool yet! I need to get all of my stuff together, change for volleyball, have a snack, head to the gym 2:45- my first volleyball practice starts. We mainly talked about positions and the setup on the court since we all just need to learn the basics of the sport. 4:15- Volleyball ends, head home, do homework, check on all the blogs 5:30- eat dinner. Since I am on a diet, tonight I had a Lean Cusine 6:00....- my plan for the rest of the night is to finish my homework, study for exams, play with Sophia, clean up, surf the net, choose my outfit for tomorrow, get my bags packed for tomorrow, do my work out video, and then countinue the bedtime routine (wash face, take out contacts, brush teeth, etc 9:45- HIT THE SHEETS!! I know, not to interesting! Hopefully something big will happen to post about tomorrow! Have a good night everyone!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! Teachers work so hard on all those lessons and the poor kids are bored. What are we to do????
love, Oma

Mr.Brian said...

You do keep busy.
I am glad to know others get up early too. I am up at 4:50a.m. every day I work. You do keep very busy and have a long day.
Lets ask Becky what time she gets up. I bet we both beat her up!!LOLOLOL She always says she is not a morning person.
I am but do not keep me up much past 9:30, way to late for me.
I admire what a mature grown gal you are. You seem like every parents dream of an (almost) perfect child. I say almost because we know no one is perfect.

Nikki said...

I love reading your blog, Em. It takes me back!
Sounds like you had a great day, and I found it to be quite interesting!
But, just for the record: You do not need to be on a diet -- your active lifestyle will keep you slim and beautiful girl!!!!

Nikki said...

I love reading your blog, Em. It takes me back!
Sounds like you had a great day, and I found it to be quite interesting!
But, just for the record: You do not need to be on a diet -- your active lifestyle will keep you slim and beautiful girl!!!!

Dannye said...

Wow, what a really busy schedule, that keeps you quite active, oh and lunch that early wow crazy!!

Keep the great school work up Em, we're all proud of you!!

Beckyb said...

Ok - first of all 5:45 - WOW - you impress me - and put me to shame!!! But you know how it is - when you get old it's hard to get up so early!!! :)LOL!! Second - what's up with the diet?? NO - you look great - no dieting for you!!! Unless of course you just like the taste of LEAN CUISINE!!! Hey - anybody that can eat all of that ice cream in China and stay so skinny doesn't neet a diet!!

Steffie B. said...

Oh c'mon.....you can pack more into your day then just those few things! lol Keep up the good work, Lulu!
XOXO,
Mom

Emmie said...

Oh trust me Becky I need to loose a little poundage. The spandex volleyball shorts are pretty tight around my bubble butt. lol

aimeeg said...

Quite busy! And I will second what Nikki said with the NO need for a diet thing!!