Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What Kind of Cookie are You?

Ok everyone, time for Wacky Wednesday!

You Are a Black and White Cookie



You're often conflicted in life, and you feel pulled in two opposite directions.When you're good, you're sweet as sugar. And when you're bad, you're wicked!

Cookie Quiz

I know, weird huh!! I can be wicked!? :) IDK! Let's see what all of you get! Maybe I'll take the quiz again!
OK, so I took the quiz again and only changed like 1 or 2 things that were other possible choices and came out to be a chocolate chip cookie. So then I couldn't decide which one to post since both kinds fit me in way (except the wicked part) so I just decided to stick with my first answer.
By the way, my posts are turning into werid like web adressses, is anyone elses doing that? Thats's why the post is a bit bland. Everything is all messed up!

9 comments:

Steffie B. said...

You're happy go lucky. So happy, in fact, it's a little past the point of normal sanity.
You usually make those around you smile ... when you're not creeping them out!

I'm a happy cookie....go figure! lol

Emmie said...

Where are all these comments people!? hehe

Emmie said...

Where are all these comments people!? hehe

Anonymous said...

im a fortune cookie i gues its not exactly me but ok

luv
cassie

Beth Hurford said...

I'm a chocolate chip cookie. At least everybody loves them! I love the little quiz. Sorry I'm a day late.

I may have to hire you to give me tips on my blog page. I need help :)

Have a great Friday tomorrow!

Mr.Brian said...

OK I am NOT happy with the cookie I am either some may be true however I want to be like your mom a little past normal sanity.I had taken it twice too wishing it would change. I wonder what kind of person thinks these up. Keep em comin I love em.

Anonymous said...

i was a happy cookie like your mom lol i think that is good for me
but i definatly cant bake cookies lol
its a funny story
<3 shelby

Nikki said...

I am a chocolate chip cookie Em!
I love all these quizzes, I think they are so much fun.

Anonymous said...

You Are a Chocolate Chip Cookie

Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting.
You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying!
yeah right this is totaly not him but it is supposedly corbin
luv/cassie