Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What Kind of Sandal Are You?

I've been waiting like all week to post this today so here it goes!! So, I'm going to start a new thing where on Wednesdays I post a little quiz, meme, or something fun for like a wacky Wednesday, middle of the week type thing. I tried to post this early before school but of course ran into some technical difficulties. But anyway, for the first wacky Wednesday tradition I'm doing a sandal personality quiz. If you end of taking the quiz let me know about your results!! :) Fun! Fun!

You are Flat Sandals
Casual yet flirty. You look great in a simple top and jeans. Your look is approachable and cute!

Sandal Personality Quiz

8 comments:

Beckyb said...

Way too fun - you crazy blogger you!!!

Steffie B. said...

I'm a Flat Sandal as well. Imagine that....Mother/Daughter alike?!?!? lol

Nikki said...

Me too, me too!
I'm a flat sandal too! hee hee

Mr.Brian said...

Sorry Emmie, I think I have to pass on this survey.LOLOL. But I love the idea of your fun surveys.

Dannye said...

me too, i'm a flat sandal, is there any other kind?? hehe

and i posted this on my blog too, thanks for this emmie, and i'm looking forward to joining in on wednesdays.

Anonymous said...

Hey Steffie and Emmerson. I'm a flat too! I can't believe it. I thought I'd be a THONG! :)

Emmie said...

Yes, just to let you all know, there are other types of sandals to fit different personalities. I took the quiz several times choosing random answers and found there are other types like wedge sandals, thongs, and Slingback sandals. So this quiz wasnt a rip! hehehe! :)

Beth Hurford said...

I'm glass sandals although I don't really know what that means.

I haven't seen the page in awhile but I love what you've done! You will have to teach me a thing or two. The surveys are fun! Can't wait until next week.