Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What Color Heart do you Have?

So I decided to post 2 quizzes today just for the fun of it. I have so many saved as drafts so I need to start posting some of them. So we'll do 2 today. I love this one, it fits me soo well! These quizzes are just soo fun! Love em! :)
Your Heart Is Pink


In relationships, you like to play innocent - even though you aren't.Each time you fall in love, it's like falling for the first time.

Your flirting style: Coy
Your lucky first date: Picnic in the park
Your dream lover: Is both caring and dominant
What you bring to relationships: Romance


Heart Personality Quiz

5 comments:

Dannye said...

Okay I played along with this one, I'll try the cookie one later on.

Thanks Emmie for these, they really are quite entertaining.

Steffie B. said...

I'm green.

Steffie B. said...

I'm green....
Love completes you, but that doesn't mean you seek it out.
When love comes your way, you integrate it peacefully into the rest of you life.

Your flirting style: Laid back

Your lucky first date: Walking around aimlessly and talking

Your dream lover: Is both enthusiastic and calm

What you bring to relationships: Balance

Emmie said...

Dannye, what color was your heart?

Mr.Brian said...

My heart was blue, guess I should be happy I have a heart.
Sounded fairly good to me.