Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Look at me

Well, before break I came home with several big bags full of stuff bought from our band fundraiser along with my prizes. With not too many cool prize choices I decided to surprise Sophia with a fun so called "Pimp hat." Well it turned out she loved it and thought she was just the absolute whip. We would continuously see her trying to take a peak at herself on the TV screen or the oven door and loved watching her just prance around and keep saying, "Sissy, I'm a cool chick." Of course trying to get a funny picture was totally impossible. She is just such a little pill when we bring out the camera. We'll try to tell her to just show us her teeth but even then it's not much of a smile.

7 comments:

Nikki said...

She's one cute, little pimp!
Our girls are smart -- always looking to catch their reflection!
They KNOW they look good!

Mr.Brian said...

Love the hat!!!!
You are an amazing big sister. I can tell by your blog you do love your little sister.

Steffie B. said...

I think you need to add the picture with Daniel wearing the hat too! Up a little late posting this were you?!?!?! Naughty, naughty girl!

Beckyb said...

Love it Emmie - makes me think of when my boys use their piano "points" and bring something home for Chloe instead of themselves - that is neat!! AND - I love the hat!! Have fun shopping today!!!

dawn said...

Lily has the same hat in Pimp Purple and loves it. I put photos on the blog a month or so ago of her in it. Too Cute.
Love the sparkly bits on your blog today...how do you do this cool stuff????

Mr.Brian said...

I am wondering if maybe you would be kind enough to post a blinkie class for us not so bright bloggers. I think you would be doing many of us a favor. Just be sure not to stay up late.LOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

well Em i believe that your blog is just so adorable and that sofia is just the bomb. --so cute--

******