Friday, January 19, 2007

Just 4 Fun

I found this cute personality quiz on Dannye's blog and wanted to post my results. There's a link at the bottom if you want to take the Sesame Stree quiz. Play along, it's fun!

You Are Big Bird


Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around.

You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy.

You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you.

How you live your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper."


Sesame Street Personality Quiz

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey Big Bird!
I am a Cookie Monster!!! Hee hee

Steffie B. said...

I was Elmo.....help me post it! :)

aimeeg said...

I am Ernie.

Mr.Brian said...

I guess I am like your mom. I am Elmo.
Thanks for the fun postI enjoy those Big Bird.

Anonymous said...

hey im bert lol

Dannye said...

I was Cookie Monster and my husband Ray was Bert (how funny).

Good thing you are Big Bird, we all need a sane person around all us crazies to keep us in line, and since you are "sane" and probably the youngest of all of us, you're nominated to keep an eye on us!! (Lucky you, hehe)