Friday, January 5, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

Well, I couldn't decide what to post for Favorite Photo Friday so I guess I'll just share some of my favorite pictures of me traveling around Europe this past summer. The first picture is of my aunt Ingrid and I touring the Colosseum. Even though I didn't know much about it, it was amazing being able to see the architecture of this unbelievable structure. The second one is of me inside of Vatican City. Here I absolutely loved being able to see where the Pope lives and preaches. Obviously the last picture is of my in front of the Eiffel Tower which is amazing as well. :)
















3 comments:

Steffie B. said...

You lucky girl, you! ;) And yes.....she is going AGAIN this summer with her Dad!

Verna said...

I agree with mom, you are very fortunate to have seen all those beautiful sites. Thanks so much for sharing your photos. THey (as well as you) are beautiful.

Beckyb said...

Hmmm - how about Dad stays home and Becky will step in as "surrogate family"???!!?!? I think that's a great idea!!!