Monday, January 8, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Well, I was tagged yesterday by Dawn from Egg rolls and Chopsticks but my computer hasn't been working so I am just now getting to it. I feel like I am all behind now on reading every one's blog. It's amazing of what missing one day in the blogger world can do to ya! :) Well, I've only been tagged one time before so we'll see how this goes...

A- available or taken: Available B- best friend: Her name is Gabby Bruinsma. We grew up going to the same church but never really knew each other. But from 5th grade and on we've gotten to know each other from being in class and have become BFF's. C- cake or pie: Cake. I really love yellow cake with chocolate frosting (that I make) and ice-cream cake the best! I don't usually go for all that sugary frosting from bakery cakes. D- drink of choice: You know, it changes all the time. I don't like pop at all so I am always drinking juice or water. I guess I really like lemonade and apple juice. E- essential item you use everyday: hmmm... There is a lot of stuff I can't live without but I would have to say a mirror! :) Not knowing what I look like just scares me! F- favorite color: PINK G- gummy bears or worms: I don't really care, I like them both the same H- hometown: Grand Rapids, Michigan I- indulgence: SHOPPING J- January or February: February K- kid's names: Well, of course I don't have any children L- life incomplete without: God M- marriage date: hmmm.... ? maybe in 10 or so years N- number of siblings: 2 older half brothers, 1 older half sister, 1 younger sister, 1 baby brother O- oranges or apples: Apples, with peanut butter P- phobias or fears: I hate spiders, snakes, frogs, and lizards... all that gross stuff Q- quote: Chocolate and Shoes take away all the blues R- reason to smile: There's no reason to live if you are always going to frown S- season: summer T- tag three people:Mr. Brian, Pam, Rhonda U- unknown fact about me: A lot of people judge me for what I have and look like and I really wish they would just get to know me before deciding what they think, V- veggie I don't like: basically all of them (except corn) lol W- worst habit: biting my nails X- xrays: whatever they xray at the dentist, my ankle, and my wrist Y- your favorite food: Tacos and enchiladas Z- zodiac: Libra

6 comments:

Emmie said...

Oh my gosh! Everything is screwed up! We'll see what I can do

Beckyb said...

LOVE all the colors - you smarty you!!!

Steffie B. said...

Love your answers.....quite a few surprised me. Good job.
XOXO

Nikki said...

Emmie, you are such a cool girl and you are wise beyond your years.
Loved your answers.

Sew Much Fun said...

It's nice to see your answers, I feel like I know you better. Little did I know about your Mom before we started sharing blogs that we actually went to the same high school . . . many years apart, I let you guess which direction!!

Mr.Brian said...

You will be proud I finaly did my tag. Better check it out